Are you a practicing Catholic who has not been Confirmed?
Confirmation – It is one of the ensemble of the Sacraments of Initiation into the Church together with Baptism and Eucharist. Confirmation completes the grace of Baptism by a special outpouring of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, which seal or “confirm” the baptized in union with Christ and equip them for active participation in the worship and apostolic life of the Church
“THE RITE OF CONFIRMATION FOR ADULTS”
- practicing Catholics in good standing
- if married – marriages must be recognized by the Catholic Church
- who has been Baptized in the Catholic Church
- received First Communion
- completed at least thru 8th grade school Catholic Religious Education
- must be 18yrs or older
Have an opportunity to be “Confirmed” on Pentecost Sunday (weekend of May 19, 2013). Please attend the class:
Class DATE: TBA
YOU WILL NEED:
- A completed confirmation application (request from parish office - A copy of your baptismal certificate
- A sponsor and a Confirmation name
Note: Your Confirmation Sponsor MUST be in full communion with the Catholic church.
To reserve a spot, call Maritza Munoz at 972/393-5544 ext 1710 or email. Please leave your name (spell) first and last along with your address and email address.